Acquilla Solutions is a professional Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) training & Consulting service company, working in diverse sectors of the economy since. We serve Clients in government sectors, energy, oil and gas, technology, hospitality, financial services,
engineering, construction, automotive, aerospace, marine, IT and government sector.
Our clients depend on us to effectively support them to implement, advise and audit their management systems to provide assurance of business-critical compliance and risk management.
Due to expansion in our business (service delivery/projects), we are seeking to add more professional Instructor/Auditor/Consultant in the area of Quality, Safety, Health & Safety, ICT, engineering, Oil and Gas etc., to our team with the following requirements in 2022;
1. Instructor: As an instructor, you will be involved in day-to-day training delivery service at our facility/client’s/virtual, review/develop content for bespoke course or utilize existing approved course materials and deliver Training programs to client/project personnel and employees in different subject matter e.g., ISO Lead/Internal auditor courses, First Aid, Fire Safety, Food Safety, engineering, risk management, etc.
The instructor will prepare and maintain Training records, monitor and follow up with schedules for Training classes as required. The instructor will work closely with the team Lead to;
- Support the development and delivery of the training Programs.
- Support the development of new training courses as determined by the needs of the clients/project to address specific hazards, trends or the need for bespoke courses.
- Prepare and maintain course rosters, assessments, attendance and other documentation as requested by Acquilla procedures.
- Development of training courses, course outlines, and audio and/or video editing of training courses.
2. Auditor/Consultant: As an independent/in-house Consultant/Auditor/inspector, are you curious by nature and do you want to work in a variety of industries?
- Do you like visiting lots of different clients all around the country?
- Do you want to be part of a renowned team to develop yourself further?
- Do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organisations?
As a consultant/Auditor with us;
- you will work alone or in a team
- verify management systems across a wide spectrum of standards, schemes and sectors, as well as broadening your professional horizons.
- You will act as an expert and examine and assess the implementation of management systems for our clients around the country.
The role gives you the opportunity to obtain a healthy blend of travel and visiting client sites whilst retaining the flexibility to undertake remote audits/inspections when required. It’s a very challenging and diverse job where you get to meet a lot of different people and
encounter very interesting (technical) challenges. As well as undertaking risk-focused audits and making Audit decisions yourself, to cultivate positive client relationships and to proactively share feedback that helps us to keep improving the service we deliver.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE’s PROFILE
- Experience: HND/BSc/MSc with not less at least 10 years of remote/field experience in subject matter and training.
- Professional Certifications in subject matter area, e.g., ISO Management system/Lead Auditor courses, Construction, food safety, Information & Communication tech, first aid, fire safety, Auditing licenses, etc.
- Experience in with training/consulting firms is required.
- Fluency in French and English language skills will be a plus (Nigerians/Foreigners are welcomed)
- Good communication and decision-making skills; you can deliver clear audit outcomes.
- Clearly defined Area(s) of expertise with verifiable reference.
- Strong Relational skills, Flexible and proactive attitude and Good Leadership/Managerial Skills.
- Ability to influence positively and deliver results.
- Good Moral Values, humility and integrity.
- You will need to be qualified in two or more of the required standards/courses as a pre-requisite.
- An understanding of how to manage client relationships.
- Preparedness to travel when necessary.
Term: 1 year (subject to extension) | Service Delivery Mode: Physical/Virtual sessions
How to apply:
- Please send a cover letter and a detailed CV (with credentials, if possible) by email to [email protected] with reference to ole you are applying for.
- State expected daily rates/currency.
- State you Country/State of Residence.
- State subject matter area of specialty and the role you are applying for.
- State preferred mode of training/service delivery (Online prerecorded/physical/Virtual).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further arrangement.
Deadline: 18th Feb 2022.