World Safety Organization (WSO) Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health Course HSE LEVEL 1, 2 AND 3 is designed to meet up the essential parts that make up the workers well-being, safe workplace and a managed environment. The course is designed for people at any levels within an organization or individuals seeking courses to introduce them to HSE. Learners will understand how reduce the incidence of injuries, ill health, lost time and pollution and increased profitability.
This course will introduce learners to prospective opportunities for learning (Risk Management, Auditor courses & other higher International certifications) and work towards increasing their capacity.
HSE LEVEL 1 PROFICIENCY
• Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety
• Accidents in the workplace | Accident/Incident investigation and reporting
• Understanding HSE Policies, Rules and Regulations
• Industrial Safety Analysis | Job Hazard Analysis (Group work/assignment)
• Basic First Aid (Practical demonstration and role play)
• Industrial Hygiene
• Group Work and interaction
HSE LEVEL 2 PROFICIENCY
• Elements of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (HSE-MS, HSG 65; ISO 45001 ; ILO-OSH 2001, HEMP, PDCA cycle, etc.)
• Fire Safety | Fire Prevention and Fire fighting techniques
• Types and uses of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Risk Assessment | Disaster management strategies
• Security in the workplace
• Workplace hse inspection (candidates will conduct mock hse inspection at a company location)
HSE LEVEL 3 PROFICIENCY
• Industrial Safety technology and Ergonomics
• Appreciate the importance of accident investigation and reporting
• Environmental Management Practices (EMP, EIA, waste management, environmental pollution)
• Case study of a company and group discussion
All delegates will receive a certificate of Level 1-3 in Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health Courses;
- Certificate will be issued by World Safety Organization,
- Certificates comes with Logo and Seal of World Safety Organization (WSO).
- Fast track Affiliate membership to Join World Safety Organization (WSO).
This qualification is assessed by Multi Choice Questions (MCQ) & written examination. To be Awarded this qualification, the Learner must achieve a 70% percentage pass in all courses. Otherwise be granted an opportunity to resit once, at the discretion of the centre.
COURSE DURATION: 4 Days
MATERIALS INCLUDED: Yes
We have options for physical, instructor led virtual, and Elearning options for this course but physical classes are subject to number of registrations at a time.
HSE Level 1,2,3 Course Fee: N85,000.00 Now N45,000.00 (Currently on discount)
- Virtual/face to face classroom sessions – Available as per schedules, to be confirmed.