This is a professional level course which outlines the fundamentals of auditing practice. The course has been developed as per CQI and IRCA requirements to nurture skills and knowledge in the individuals for planning, conducting, and concluding a first, second or third party auditing for Management systems based on ISO 9001:2015.
Who Should Attend?
This CQI-IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor/Auditor course is designed for Quality Managers, Auditors, Consultants and other Individuals who want or need to:
- lead an organization to become ISO 9001:2015 certified
- audit Quality Management Systems (QMS) against ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- lead an audit team or become Third-Party Auditors
- add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- satisfy the classroom part of the formal training requirement to achieve certification as a CQI-IRCA auditor
- Directors and members of Top Management
- Quality Professionals to gain worth in terms of certification and auditing skills
- Entrepreneurs starting a business or wishing to expand their existing business
- Businessmen who wish to increase their profit and revenue
- Fresh Graduate for better job prospective in any field
- Internal Auditors who wish to become external auditors for QMS