A process safety management (PSM) is a part of safety management and engineering system. The PSM system aims to ensure that technology facilities such as chemical plants, refineries, gas processing plants and offshore drilling platforms and so high-risk industries have access to safe design and operation. This system is focused on prevention of major technological accidents such as: fire, explosion and leakage of toxic chemicals. They also is a management control process that includes plans, procedures, audit and evaluation for handling hazardous substances, these controls will contribute to help for identify, understand and control process hazards.
The Process Safety Management training is not provided for management and the employees and contractors under workers management procedures, this is an executive tools for everyone involved. All stakeholders such as; managers, employees and contractors wotkers are responsible for the successful implementation the PSM. This system is started early in design stage, but they continously improvement as well as technolgy changes.
On Successful completion of this program the participant will be able to:
- Learn the core concepts of fundamental Process Safety Management system & application in industry
- Understand how to modify & improve the existing Process Safety Management system without avoid the safety and business aspects
- Learn how implement the tools of cost effective system as a basic to control production program
- Have a detailed knowledge of the optimization of safety practices, in order to maximize facility and minimize risk with identify, understand and control process hazards.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Safety Manager/Superintendent/Engineer/Planner/Supervisor
- Project, Maintenance Engineer
- Process & Manufacturing/Engineer
- Production Planner/Engineer/PPIC/Operation Engineer
- Process Safety Management Training Overview & Goals
- Process safety culture and competency
- Process safety information (PSI)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Permit-to-work Procedures
- Emergency Planning & Response
- Compliance Audits
- Asset integrity and reliability
- Plan Maintenance & Operations
- Start Up and Shut Down; Organising, Planning and Controlling