[one_third] Code: ASL/QMS/4-2021[/one_third][one_third] Duration: 5 Days[/one_third][one_third]Discount: AVAILABLE[/one_third]
- To provide an in-depth review of the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and how they are applied in the context of an internal audit.
- To provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of a quality management system in accordance with ISO 19011, from planning and preparation through to audit follow-up.
- Throughout the course a series of activities will provide the opportunity for attendees to demonstrate the knowledge they have gained. The course uses a case study organization to conduct the practical in-class activities.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who want to become an Exemplar Global Certified Provisional Auditor
- Individuals who want to obtain a formal qualification to add to their internal auditing experience
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party and second-party audits
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO 9001 certification
- Quality Managers, Engineers, and Consultants
Key Session Topics
- Understand the content of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard in the context of a quality management system audit
- Explain the concepts of the process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, process-based activities and associated inputs, outputs, controls, and resources
- Explain the concept of process-based activities and associated inputs, outputs, controls, and resources
- Evaluate, using risk-based thinking, the effectiveness of an entire quality management system, including process, customer focus, and improvement
- Understand the terminology applicable to management systems auditing
- Determine that relevant external and internal issues related to the strategic direction of the organization are monitored and reviewed
- Understand the different objectives of first, second, and third party audits, and the criteria that may be relevant to each type of audit
- Plan and organize all aspects of an audit
- Perform all aspects of an internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011 from preparation through to conducting follow-up
- Evaluate evidence collected during the audit and prepare reports of conformity and nonconformity to the audit criteria, including writing a formal audit report