[one_third] Code: ASL/QMS/4-2022[/one_third][one_third] Duration: 3 Day[/one_third][one_third]Discount: AVAILABLE[/one_third]
This course is intended to qualify ISO 9001:2015 Internal auditors for the organization where they work, to conduct effective audits of an organization’s quality management system. Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 QMS to be able to conduct a successful audit requires effective training, involvement in mock audits and passing the course assessment. The course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting.
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)- Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
Who Should Attend:
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015, manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
- Introduction to quality management systems (QMS)
- The PDCA Cycle and Risk based Approach
- ISO 9001 family of documents
- Analyze ISO 9001 standard
- Apply ISO 90015 standard
- Product/Service realization process
- ISO 9001:2015 auditing specifics
- Types of audits
- Audit approaches
- Audit objectives, scope, and criteria
- Auditor competence
- Auditor principles and methods
- Audit program
- Audit roles and responsibilities
- Audit techniques
- Gather information
- Audit cycle
An instructor-led traditional classroom experience, Classroom-based instruction involves the highest level of instructor/student interaction but the same goal can be achieved if you choose the virtual instructor-led option of this course.
Booking For Groups/Companies:
Just contact us and we will arrange an instructor for your own location. All we need is a room suitable for the group size. Our training is also available for bookings on weekends. Sessions can also be run for your group at our training venue. This course can be tailored for your group/company’s own needs.
Booking For Individuals:
This course is available as an open course for individuals to join, just call us on +234-8142421706 or email us.
Need A Course Urgently:
If you require this course urgently for work or safety audit, we can arrange this course at any time and in any location. This is possible even if it’s just for one person. Just contact us for a quote.
Equality, Access, Transfer and Progression:
Places on the course are provided on a first come basis. If a course is full, additional schedules may be provided if there is adequate demand.
Acquilla Solutions will at all times ensure equality in our service provision. We therefore ask any learner that has specific learning requirements to contact us at the earliest possible time or at the time of booking the training and we will ensure that all possible measures are taken to meet requirements.
English is the language we deliver our training and participants must have a good understanding of the English language, else we seek to be notified to make adjustments to suit our audience.
Methodology: The learning methodology includes the following;
- Use of Projector presentation
- Use of appropriate videos
- Tutor to student and student to teacher approach
- Role Play
- Pictorial Classroom lectures
- Practical field demo where appropriate to simulate scenarios.
Evaluation: Delegates would be assessed to ascertain their knowledge of the theory as well as the practical demonstration of competency at the end of the program, and the Facilitator shall be assessed using our Training evaluation forms for quality feedback from delegates.