The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.
Course Duration – Five (5) Days
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s OH&S management system
- Those responsible for obtaining certification to ISO 45001.
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OHSMS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.
- HSEQ Professionals
- Fresh Graduate wishing to start a career as safety officer/ auditors
- Safety Professionals to gain worth in terms of certification and auditing skills
- Internal Auditors who wish to become external auditors for OH&S MS
- Directors and members of Top Management