[one_half] Code: ASL/FS/4-2022[/one_half][one_half] Duration: 1 Day[/one_half]
Methodology: Classroom training with Audiovisuals and Hands on with Fire Extinguisher
By the end of the module learners will be able to:
- Outline the role of the employer with respect to fire safety in the workplace
- Outline the role of the responsible person with respect to fire safety matters
- Outline the role of the employee in respect to fire safety in the workplace
- List the possible consequences for failing to comply with fire safety standards.
- Fire in the workplace
- The basics of the theory of combustion
- Fire safety standards
- Products, classes, spread & control
- Protecting people and property
- Fire Risk Assessment
- The duties and responsibilities of Fire Warden
- Extinguishing Fire
Assessment: Objective Assessment & Theory and Practical hands on
Trainers: Experienced & Approved HSEQ Practitioners & trainers with subject matter expertise
What our fees cover: Training materials, practical equipment, facilitation and certificates
Certificate Availability: Certificates of attendance will be delivered within Three (3) Days after training completion, One Month for issuance of the American Certificate.
However, this course is also available as an on-site/in-house session or at our facility.
If training is at a client’s facility, we need the following; Conducive training room with Projector, flip charts, and adequate space for hands on CPR/AED demonstration, no distraction, Facility First Aid box and no distraction.
Our Ability To Provide And Implement This Work Is Based On Our:
+ High Profile HSE Facilitators and Personnel
+ OEM Approved, Certified & Qualified Instructors
+ Safety Engineering Solutions
+ Quality Delivery, Control, and Implementation Methodology
+ Conducive Training facility (Offer for Solution)
+ Documentation and Support